LIMITED WARRANTY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
** ITS IMPORTANT TO READ CONTENTS IN ITS ENTIRETY**
SPECIAL NOTES CONCERNING ORDERS
50% deposit on all orders. Balance will be charged at start of fabrication..
All returns excluding custom orders will be issued an in-house credit if returned within 30 DAYS. No cash returns. All qualifying products must be unused and in their original packaging. These items will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Return shipping charges will not be credited. There are no returns on custom welded, fabricated, or machined products. No returns on cancelled products.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
Todd’s Custom Billet Products come with a Limited Guarantee from the date of purchase and covers manufacturer’s defects. Product must be registered within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty only covers the original purchaser of our product.
WHAT IS COVERED
This Warranty covers defects in materials, machining, and workmanship. Parts, labor, and installation are not covered under warranty. During the warranty period, Todd’s Custom Billet will at its option, either repair or replace defective products for as long as you own it.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
1. Damage caused by accident or abuse.
2. Damage caused by mis-threading/stripping, over tightening screws/nuts/bolts or tightening with improper tools, resulting in cracks or cross threading.
3. Damage caused by negligence. In the case of chrome, powder coat, painted or polished surfaces, lack of cleaning or maintenance.
4. Damage caused by acts of God, including without limitation, earthquake, fire, monsoon, overly exposed by the sun or elements, salt air oxidation / corrosion or other acts of nature.
5. Service or repairs performed by an unauthorized person, company, or association.
6. Damage caused during vehicle misuse or collisions are subject to manufacturers discretion. Contact Todd’s Custom Billet for support.
7. Damage caused from excessive sun/water exposure for extended periods of time.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
1. To obtain repair or replacement call Billet Addiction Industries at 480-275-4033 for a Return Authorization (RA) number PRIOR to returning the product. RA number must clearly be visible on outside of the box. Any package returned without an RA# will be REFUSED.
2. The Customer is responsible for delivery of the product back to Todd’s Custom Billet and for payment of any additional shipment charges.
3. Please include Name, address, phone # and description of the problem(s) for which service is required.
4. Also include Proof of Purchase of the product.
Please package the product securely to avoid damage during shipment. To prevent lost packages, it is recommended to use a carrier that provides a tracking service and who offers insurance. We are not responsible for items returned that never arrive at our facility.