LIMITED WARRANTY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
** ITS IMPORTANT TO READ CONTENTS IN ITS ENTIRETY**
SPECIAL NOTES CONCERNING ORDERS
50% deposit on all orders. Balance will be charged at start of fabrication.
All returns excluding custom orders will be issued an in house credit if returned within 30 DAYS. No cash returns. All qualifying products must be unused and in their original packaging. These items will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping charges will not be credited. There are no returns on custom welded, fabricated or machined products. No returns on cancelled products.
This warranty covers Todd’s Custom Billet Industries products only. Seats, steering wheels, rims and tires, etc. are subject to warranty under individual manufactures policies. All discrepancies must be reported within 10 days of receiving order.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
Todd’s Custom Billet Industries Products are Lifetime Guaranteed from the date of purchase and covers manufacturer’s defects. Product finish/paint is covered for 3 years. Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product.
WHAT IS COVERED
This Warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor) in the product. During the warranty period, Todd’s Custom Billet Industries will at its option, either repair or replace defective products for as long as you own it.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
1. Damage caused by accident or abuse.
2. Damage caused by mis-threading/stripping, over tightening screws/nuts/bolts or tightening with improper tools, resulting in cracks or cross threading.
3. Damage caused by negligence. In the case of chrome, powder coat, painted or polished surfaces, lack of cleaning or maintenance.
4. Damage caused by acts of God, including without limitation, earthquake, fire, monsoon, salt air oxidation / corrosion or other acts of nature.
5. Service or repair performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
6. Damage caused during vehicle collisions are subject to manufacturers discretion. Contact Todd’s Custom Billet for support.
7. Damage caused from exposure to salt air / water.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
1. To obtain repair or replacement call Todd’s Custom Billet Industries at 480-275-4033 for a Return Authorization (RA) number PRIOR to returning the product. RA number must clearly be visible on outside of the box. Any package returned without an RA# will be REFUSED.
2. The Customer is responsible for delivery of the product back to Todd’s Custom Billet Industries and for payment of any additional shipment charges.
3. Please include Name, address, phone # and description of the problem(s) for which service is required.
4. Also include Proof of Purchase of the product.
Please package the product securely to avoid damage during shipment. To prevent lost packages, it is recommended to use a carrier that provides a tracking service. We are not responsible for items returns that never arrive at our facility.